Nashville, TN Getaway Experience
Nashville is the new hotspot. Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, or a trip away with a friend, Music City is a fun place to visit. This city is rich with history, arts, music, and incredible dining. This package includes four e-passes for Southwest flights, which equals two round trips, a two-night stay in a Marriott hotel and a $200 gift certificate to enjoy the culinary masterpieces of locals and tourists.
- Roundtrip flight on Southwest for two people
- Two night stay in a Marriott-owned property for two people
- $200 Visa gift certificate enjoy the culinary masterpieces of locals and tourists
- You have received a one-time use Southwest flight e-pass that can be redeemed for travel on Southwest Airlines. By accepting and/or redeeming the Southwest flight e-pass(es), you acknowledge the content of these Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by them. Southwest Airlines reserves the right to change the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations at any time.
- The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. Southwest flight e-passes are void after the expiration date printed on them.
- The Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service.
- The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party.
- Each individual Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel. Two flight e-passes are required to book roundtrip travel. This package includes 4 e-passes.
- The recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass is required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering this Southwest flight e-pass.
Some rules and restrictions may apply.