The best in skill-building, information and inspiration
Bridgewell’s Center for Professional Development provides high quality, skill-oriented seminars and consultation services designed to strengthen the knowledge and abilities of professionals in a variety of disciplines.
We have been offering state-of-the-art training for more than 35 years and proudly offer more than eighty experienced and credentialed experts as our speakers to provide quality trainings. Our goal is to facilitate change, growth and new directions for our participants through:
- Held in Massachusetts locations, including: Burlington, Chelmsford, Foxboro, Hyannis, Lexington, Peabody, and Tewksbury
- CE Credits for board certified behavior analysts, social workers, mental health counselors, national certified counselors, marriage and family therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists, and substance use disorder counselors and more.
- Timely and relevant topics including trauma, sexuality, substance use treatment, gender-specific issues, social media use, immigrant children, autism, self-regulation, mindfulness, family systems therapy, joy/laughter at work and conflict resolution.
- For a multitude of client populations; elders, veterans, children, adolescents, families, LGBTQ population, parents, multicultural teams and people with developmental disabilities.
- Custom-designed seminars tailored to meet your training needs at a time and location of your choosing
Our trainers are experts in their respective fields and train and consult nationally and internationally. They have strong educational credentials and draw from extensive experience in private practice, leadership roles in mental health or educational institutions. These seasoned practitioners will challenge you while recognizing and understanding your challenges, constraints and goals.
They provide concrete and practical training that you can apply directly to your work. They eagerly share their experience with you and facilitate a dynamic exchange of ideas, all the while, eliciting lively participation through real-world, hands-on exercises and focused discussions. Our workshops offer you the opportunity to express professional concerns and gain insights and solutions from professionals in similar organizations.