Bridgewell is proud to announce a specialized day program to meet the unique needs of younger adults with autism who are transitioning from the educational system to adult services. Primarily supported by the Department of Developmental Services and MassHealth, Rosewood Drive provides 1 to 3 staff to individual ratio.
- In-program and across-program support structures
- On-site nursing is supported by an agency-wide healthcare department with an extensive network of support
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst on-site to oversee individualized behavioral supports related to skill development and enhancing adaptive behaviors
- Bridgewell’s Counseling Services department provides ongoing clinical training for staff
- The Sovner Center, a program of Bridgewell located in Danvers, provides small group sessions and individual therapy
Bridgewell understands the sensitivity for families as they look for community placements for their children/family members. Families who are interested in the program can be involved in the Parent Advisory Committee. This committee will provide an open dialogue on care, as well as assistance with changing needs of the curriculum and program as it grows.
Community and Employment Opportunities
Bridgewell provides activities of interest for the younger population. Rosewood provides:
- Social experiences with peers – relationship building and problem solving
- Men’s and Women’s groups tofocus on issues that affect gender
- Continuous opportunities for community integration
- Employment opportunities for those who are interested
The Cummings Foundation has provided generous support to Bridgewell and our Rosewood Drive program.
Click here to learn more about the Cummings Foundation.
For more information, contact:
Nancy Marticio, Director of Day Services