Bridgewell provides a variety of day services to meet individual needs and preferences. We offer individuals the opportunity to modify their day services as their interests and/or needs change over time. We provide day habilitation services, on site employment, off site employment and combined day habilitation/employment opportunities.
Boston Street Center Employment
The Employment Support program at Bridgewell’s Boston Street Center (BSC) offers work services for adults ages 18 to retirement who have developmental disabilities. Participants may have other disabilities such as visual and/ or hearing impairments, physical limitations and medical or behavioral challenges. BSC provides job development, placement and job coaching services. Each individual is assessed and a career plan is developed based on abilities and interests. Read more…
Bridgewell’s day habilitation services offer a variety of supports to adults of all ages with mild to severe developmental and physical disabilities. Individuals often have additional challenges such as visual and/or hearing impairments, medical conditions, and/or behavioral issues. Specialty services have been designed to meet the needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and for the young adult population. Read more…
What Makes Us Unique?
- Ability to combine day habilitation with employment for parts of the day
- Extended Hours: 8:15 am to 3:15 pm (Lynn location only)
- Monthly wheelchair and blood-pressure clinics
- Special Olympics involvement – Motor Activities Training Program (MATP)
- Student Affiliations with educational institutions and teaching hospitals