Bridgewell Human Rights Committees are looking for volunteers.
Human Rights Committee Membership consists of:
- Persons served
- Advocates for persons served
*Rewarding volunteer opportunities exist for professionals interested in committee membership:
- Psychologists and master’s level health professionals
- Attorneys, paralegals, and law students
Human Rights Committees meet at least once per quarter for approximately two hours at:
- North Shore Committee – Lynnfield
- Quannapowitt Committee – Lynnfield
- Phoenix Committee – Tewksbury
For more information, contact Bridgewell’s Director of Quality Assurance at 339-883-2125.
Check back soon for more information on Bridgewell’s volunteer program.