Training and Education
As a Bridgewell employee, you will quickly realize that training is a natural and valued part of our culture. We simply believe that investing in your education and skill development results in you developing a higher degree of expertise in your chosen field and a greater understanding of the people you support – which together translates into job satisfaction.
And our track record in Training and Education speaks for itself.
- Bridgewell is a founding member of the Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers’ eAcademy. If you are looking to earn Direct Support Professional credentialing, you can do that at Bridgewell.
- We have a dedicated Training Department focused on preparing employees for success in their roles.
- Bridgewell participates in the Suffolk University Certificate Program Series for Non-Profit Human Service Management.
- Employees are able to receive and maintain their core certifications in CPR, First Aid, CPI, PAC and MAP through on-site trainings.
- Supplemental trainings are offered throughout the year in many areas related to our field, as is the opportunity to attend external trainings – including the opportunity to earn CEUs.
Bottom line is our commitment to training and the value we place on it is very real.
Experience the Bridgewell difference!