Accreditations and Licensure
Bridgewell is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to the people we support. We participate in a variety of external licensure and accreditation programs that validate our good work.
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
CARF is an international organization that provides accreditation to recognize and promote quality service standards of excellence in human service organizations.
All of Bridgewell’s Residential, Clinics, Day Habilitation, Day Treatment, Emergency Services, Employment and Homeless programs have been awarded CARF Three-Year Accreditation, the highest level possible from CARF.
International Center for Clubhouse Development (ICCD)
Certification by the ICCD affirms that a program is operating as a clubhouse and is in compliance with the International Standards for Clubhouse Programs.
The Lynn Friendship Club has been awarded a Three-Year Certification, the highest certification level available from ICCD.
Massachusetts State Licensure
Bridgewell’s services are also licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services, Department of Mental Health and Department of Public Health.
2011-2012 Licensing and Certification Reviews
- Successful 2011 DMH licensing at Pathfinder
- Successful Lowell DPH food service establishment licensing at Pathfinder
- Successful HPRP audit through the City of Lowell
- Successful MART Transportation Services Audit
- Fourth consecutive year of successful licensing of the Lynn Rooming Houses with no deficiencies